Only Rain Down Your Outdoor Drains
You often have new employees—so show them the right way to handle wash water and grease. Only rain in your outdoor drains. Remember—all drains outside lead to Puget Sound.
• Dump mop bucket water down indoor drains
• Pour grease into proper recycling containers
• Inspect grease traps and clean when needed
• Keep grease storage areas clean – taking care not to spill on the ground
• Any water with soap, grime and grease must go down indoor drains
• Never wash mats outdoors
Receive a free poster or mark your outdoor drains to remind your workers.
Contact Kitsap 1 : 360.337.5777.